By burning pellet fuel you are making an eco-friendly and cost effective decision that’s good for your wallet, and the environment.
- They’re easy to operate; simply load the pellets and ignite the flame.
- Fire is contained inside the unit, resulting in less smoke.
- Pellets create less ash than firewood, giving off less creosote that can build up and cause chimney fires.
- Wood pellets burn hotter and cleaner than wood.
- Wood pellet stoves emit fewer pollutants than traditional fireplaces.
- Pellets are inexpensive, and can be purchased in small quantities, versus the upfront costs of purchasing a cord of firewood.